About this product
- DescriptionFred is a young boy who is quite different from everyone else. He has the ability to see and believe in things . . . that others do t. His world is filled with magical, colorful friends that fill his heart with joy. However, as he gets older things start to change and these childhood friends slowly fade away until he can longer see them. But a chance meeting with a special young girl reminds Fred and readers young and old alike that magic and wonder never really disappear . . . they live forever in our hearts.
- Author BiographyKaila Eunhye Seo received her BFA in Illustration at the Rhode Island School of Design. She has loved art since she was a child and is passionate about creating work that has a visual and emotional impact on her audience. She lives in Seoul, South Korea. This is Kaila s debut children s picture book.
- Author(s)Kaila Eunhye Seo
- PublisherPeter Pauper Press, Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Pauper Press, Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kaila Eunhye Seo
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.