All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreda's mom says she can invite her friends to a picnic. There is so much to do, from packing the picnic basket to cleaning up, all the steps add up to a fun-filled time! Stuart J Murphy's I SEE I LEARN teaches important skills for school readiness and daily life: Social Skills, Emotional Skills, Health and Safety Skills, Cognitive Skills. Each book includes A Closer Look; two pages of activities and questions for further exploration.
- Author BiographyStuart J Murphy is a Visual Learning specialist and author of the award-winning Math Start series. He has also served as an author and consultant on a number of major educational programs. Stuart is a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design. He and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston, Massachusetts, near their children and three grandchildren, Jack, Madeline, and Camille. Nouran Ibrahim is an English/Arabic translator whose previous works include translations of Under the Sea and The Last Tree in the City.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDoha
- Country of PublicationQatar
- ImprintBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Weight90 g
- Width203 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Translated byNouran Ibrahim
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.