All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeven year old Freddie is dreading the summer holidays. He won't be able to see his friends George, Mandy and Penny for six whole weeks! But Freddie is awestruck when Waldo, a circus escapologist and his wife, a fortune teller, move in next door. He quickly makes friends with their children Daniel and Daniella and is persuaded to perform in their next circus show!
- Author BiographyJohn was born in Bristol, England in 1952, between two sisters, Val and Jan. A bricklayer by trade, he's lived and worked in England, Germany, Greece, and Norway, where he now lives with his Norwegian wife, of 25 years, Anne Gro. He has five children, Jolene, Martine, Benjamin Yasmin, and Sophia.
- Author(s)John Jeffery
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.