All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs you surely kw, the Bean Farm animals are great travelers. The heroic events ofFreddy Goes to the North Pole begin with the establishment of Barnyard Tours, Inc., with Freddy as founder-president. Arctic adventures are famously dangerous and exciting, and this one is exception. It is fortunate that Freddy and his entourage reach the Pole when they do, as they arrive just in time to be of service to Santa Claus himself.
- Author BiographyWalter R. Brooks (1886-1958) is the beloved author of 26 books about Freddy the Pig. He edited for magazines, including The New Yorker. In addition to the Freddy books, Brooks created the character Mr. Ed the Talking Horse. Kurt Wiese (1887-1974) illustrated over 300 children's books and wrote and illustrated another 20 books. He received two Newbery Awards and two Caldecott Honor Book Awards.
- Author(s)Walter R Brooks
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFreddy the Pig
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kurt Wiese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.