All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone is wreaking havoc in Centerboro, destroying gardens, stealing bicycles breaking windows and one of the culprits appears to be...a pig? With the townspeople suspecting Freddy, he'll need the help of all his friends, including a fearsome dragon, to clear his good name and restore the reputation of Bean Farm. This is vintage Freddy and the whole ensemble cast at their best. His adventures will thrill fans of all ages and entice new readers in this stalgic classic, publishing in a charming new volume alongside Freddy the Detective!
- Author BiographyWalter R. Brooks (1886-1958) is the beloved author of twenty-six books about Freddy the Pig. He edited for magazines, including The New Yorker. In addition to the Freddy books, Brooks created the character of Mr. Ed the Talking Horse.
- Author(s)Walter R. Brooks
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFreddy the Pig
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Note32 black and white illustrations
- Illustrator(s)Kurt Wiese
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.