All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrederick believes he is the fanciest peacock in the land. People from all over the land come to see him at the Patterson Peacock Farm. However, the other peacocks think he is too puffed up with pride and make fun of him. One day Frederick starts to give his feathers away to all the visiting boys and girls. He becomes bald. The other peacocks begin to worry about Frederick. He is t very fancy anymore. But he becomes kwn as the kindest peacock in the land and more people come to see him than ever before. Frederick realizes that everyone loves him just the way he is, whether he is the fanciest peacock in the the land or t.
- Author(s)Sabrina Sargent
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Townsend
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.