All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents recent developments in systematic studies of hydrodynamics and heat and mass transfer in laminar free convection, accelerating film boiling and condensation of Newtonian fluids, as well as accelerating film flow of n-Newtonian power-law fluids (FFNF). A vel system of analysis models is provided with a developed velocity component method and a system of models for treatment of variable thermophysical properties is presented.
- Author BiographyDr. Deyi Shang got his Ph.D degree from Tsinghua University, China, worked at six universities in China, Europe and North America as professor and research scientist for 25 years. He has had his special contributions on mechanical and thermal engineering, heat transfer, thermal fluid flows, heat and mass transfer of free convection film flows with variable thermophysical properties, and heat transfer and hydrodynamics of accelerating film flow of non-Newtonian fluids. He was awarded very prestigious research scientist from Norwegian Research Council designed for outstanding foreign scientist with proven international reputations. The contributions are in his number of publications including eight papers in Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, an authority and distinguished journal in his research area and were applied and cited by over 100 papers. He was included in Who's Who in the World (1999), USA, as an eminent scientist.
- Author(s)Deyi Shang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note109 black & white illustrations, 69 black & white tables, biography
- Weight646 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.