All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionRelease the hold that money has on you, and free it. Lessons on use of imagination, manifesting, energy, and making sure you are focusing on the very best of your intentions. Getting clarity on the meaning of money and putting it in its place. Be the boss of your life!
- Author BiographyDr. Blythe Ayne is an award-winning author who hopes to help people find their joy, peace and happiness. She received her doctorate from the University of California at Irvine in the School of Social Sciences and has been a psychotherapist for over 20 years. She lives on ten acres of forest in the gorgeous state of Washington, caring for the flora and fauna.
- Author(s)Ph D Blythe Ayne
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.