All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter what business you're in, odds are that customers will demand the same things of your product or service: they want it free, they want it perfect, and they want it w. In the meantime, your competitors are investigating ways to sell your product or service cheaper, better, or faster than you've ever imagined. As the CEO of electronics distributor Marshall Industries, and the disciple of management guru W.Edwards Deming, Robert Rodin was responsible for overseeing the creation of an award-winning business-to-business Web site far ahead of the competition and leading the company's radical reinvention into a wired, highly profitable 'high speed junction box.' FREE, PERFECT AND NOW is at once the story of that transformation, a practical guidebook, and a blueprint for tuning and coordinating every function of any organisation. For those eager to learn how to prepare a customer-focused organisation for an unpredictable future, Robert Rodin has invative and thought-provoking answers.
- Author BiographyRobert Rodin is the former CEO and president of Marshall Industries. He is presently founder, chairman, and CEO of eConnections, and creator of the world's number-one business-to-business Web site, providing services, management, and infrastructure to create supply chain solutions.
- Author(s)Robert Rodin
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication18/07/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb-w charts and graphs
- Weight336 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.