Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree running is an urban sport that combines running with gymnastics. Runners perform acrobatic stunts to clear obstacles such as benches or walls, to leap from rooftop to rooftop, and to flip down stairways. The sport evolved in the 1980s with a group of teenagers in Paris.
- Author(s)Paul Eason Mason
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleOn the Radar: Sports
- Series Part/Volume NumberPAUL MASON
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width187 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.