All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAfter accidently coming into possession of a large amount of money from an armored truck robbery, Jim Hendricks, a good ole boy truck driver sees a chance to live the good life. Suspecting that the money might be traceable, he gets into an area he is totally unqualified for, money laundering. Set in the early 1980's Jim and his wife Dori get into a series of wild adventures as they chase around the South West U.S. making the money spendable. Along the way they gather up a young Mexican illegal immigrant and an English sailor, all trying to stay out of the hands of the law.
- Author BiographyTed Erdahl is a retired teacher living in Woodburn, Oregon. Prior to entering the education field (at a later age) he spent about 25 years in the video/TV production field. During that time he wrote several scripts for sales, training and informational productions and published articles in consumer magazines on home video production. The setting for Free Spin! is the Southwest U.S. and Baja, California/Mexico, an area traveled extensively by the author and his wife Becky.
- Author(s)Ted Erdahl
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.