Free TV: The Complete Guide to Ditching Cable & Saving $1000s Without Sacrificing Your Shows by J J Streetman (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo You Want to Fire Your Cable or Satellite Company but Still Watch All of Your Shows? Do you Want to Cheer on Your Teams from the Couch Without Paying an Arm and a Leg? FREE TV Will Teach You How to Cut the Cord Painlessly! Which streaming device is right for you? When it comes to Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Chromecast, which gadget will help you get the biggest bang for your television buck? Which has access to the most content, including the movies you already own? Which will be easiest for the whole family to use? Do you actually need a separate streaming device, especially if you don't own a smart TV? FREE TV helps you sort through the options to find the best pick for your budget and needs. Where do you find the programs you love to watch? Should you subscribe to HULU? Netflix? Amazon Prime? What are the advantages of each? Do you really need to pay for these services, or is there a place you can legally stream shows for free? If so, how do you find it? Where can you get quality movies without spending a bunch? FREE TV shows you what each of the popular subscription sites offer, and also how you can view hundreds of hours of programming every week, including some of the hottest network daytime and primetime shows without paying a dime. How can you still watch news and sports without cable? How do you keep up with local and national news without a television provider? How can you see all of your college and professional games? What if your team isn't local? What about International sports? FREE TV walks you through a variety of options for legally watching live programming like news and sports. (Lucky Jersey t included). About the Author: J. J. Streetman is a techlogy geek from Denver, Colorado who gets that t everyone eats, sleeps and breathes electronics. She has a degree in Computer Science, and has spent more than a decade helping the techlogically challenged make friends with their computers and phones. Fluent in both rmal people talk and geek speak, she loves to teach her betters how to use the applications and devices that will most dramatically impact their lives (and how to igre the rest). Along with her husband and two children, she loves to travel, and homeschools her kids from the road as often as she can.
- Author BiographyJ. J. Streetman is a Colorado native. As a teenager she worked at the infamous Casa Bonita (though she was never allowed to dive off the cliff). She still has bad dreams about people sitting in her living room waiving their table flags. She graduated from Regis University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and stack of already obsolete textbooks. She was awarded the coveted Lada Ada Lovelace Award for Excellence in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems, and used the cash prize to purchase a violin which she still doesn't know how to play. For more than a decade, J. J. worked for investment banks and financial advisory firms. While she obtained both financial advisory and general principal licenses, her most rewarding job function was to help co-workers and clients alike make friends with the technology, and she feels she prevented many a laptop from flying out the window during her tenure. These days she travels as much as she can with her husband and two children, touring the country and homeschooling her offspring in an old blue Honda minivan. When they are not sleeping on friends' couches in faraway places, they live in Western Colorado with fewer pets than her children would like, and a basket of unmatched left-hand ski gloves and mittens. If you happen to have children who only lose the left glove instead of the right, please contact her on twitter @techrx4seniors.
- Author(s)J J Streetman
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.