All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMolly Potter, author of Outside the box, has come up with some wonderfully entertaining activities, which are ideal for off timetable slots during the school day such as 'golden time', 'treats' at the end of term or, in fact, any time when you feel your pupils need a light-hearted break from the curriculum. This photocopiable book is packed with invative, exciting and unusual activities such as an 'intergalactic beauty contest' 'a ise scavenger hunt' or 'pencil olympics'! They are the type of activity that busy teachers, longer have the time or energy to create. For ease of planning, the books are organised according to the size of the group i.e. activities for a) individuals, b) pairs or small groups and c) whole group activities. As many of the activities demand that pupils work in pairs or groups there are plenty of opportunities for pupils to work together and support each other and thus develop their team-building skills - ather very important aspect of these books. The range and scope of this book means that after school club leaders or teachers will quickly be able to find an activity that suits their needs, depending on the amount of time available and the amount of ise and excitement they can tolerate!
- Author BiographyMolly Potter has taught for 11 years in middle schools as a class teacher and Science co-ordinator. She now works as a SRE (Sex and Relationships Education) Development Worker supporting primary schools in the development of their SRE programme and policy. She has produced a variety of PSHE related resources for use in primary classrooms. She thoroughly enjoys writing teacher materials and prides herself on being able to spice up any learning objective however boring it might appear at first!
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleInspirational Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white
- Weight274 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $93.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.