All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introductory guide includes discussion of the major contemporary positions on compatibilism and incompatibilism, and of the central arguments that are a focus of the current debate, including the Consequence Argument, manipulation arguments, and Frankfurt's famous argument against the 'Principle of Alternate Possibilities.
- Author BiographyHelen Beebee is Samuel Hall Professor of Philosophy at the University of Manchester, UK. She has published papers on freedom of the will, causality, laws of nature, the problem of induction, and other topics. Her books include Hume on Causation (2006) and Metaphysics: The Key Concepts (with Nikk Effingham and Philip Goff, 2011).
- Author(s)Helen Beebee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- Series TitlePalgrave Philosophy Today
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight267 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.