All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it to be human? How do we relate to the world, to each other and to our self in a human in everyday life and when faced with life's big questions? In this book, the author develops a general theoretical model that might be able to offer a better understanding of the human condition and of the underlying principles of human behavior. The author shows that general psychology, bridging the natural sciences and the social sciences, can make a significant contribution to a general anthropology.
- Author BiographyPreben Bertelsen is Associate Professor and Head of Study in the Department of Psychology at the University of Aarhus, Denmark. His areas of interest include Social Psychology, Psychology of the personality and Anthropological Psychology.
- Author(s)Preben Bertelsen
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Note60 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.