All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid Neanderthals die out because of universal health care? What does the last carrier pigeon have to do with the Fed? If central banking is such a good idea, why don't we have a sperm central bank? These and the forty other essays here offer a unique Yankee approach to today's top topics. Who or what is a Yankee? This book will explain but in short, Yankees are believers in liberty. We all have a little Yankee inside us, even if we have been pushing it down all our lives. It is time to release your inner Yankee.
- Author BiographyDr. Phil Maymin is an award-winning journalist, a policy scholar for New England's largest free market think tank, a Justice of the Peace, a former Congressional candidate, a columnist for the Fairfield County Weekly and LewRockwell.com, and an Assistant Professor of Finance and Risk Engineering at NYU-Polytechnic Institute. He holds a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Chicago and Master's and Bachelor's degrees from Harvard University. He has also been a portfolio manager at Long-Term Capital Management, Ellington Management Group, and his own hedge fund, Maymin Capital Management.
- Author(s)Dr Phil Maymin
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.