All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.80
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are cutting out wheat, gluten and dairy from their diets, and the number of alternative ingredients available in supermarkets is growing rapidly to meet the demand. The most daunting part of this way of eating is the prospect of leaving behind indulgent desserts forever. In this stunning book, Julia Thomas provides more than 100 recipes illustrating how easy it is to make light, crisp pastry, gooey chocolate fondants, cheesecake, ice cream, creamy iced desserts, steamed sponges and all sorts of sticky sweet accompaniments without the need for wheat flour, butter or cream. Aimed at coeliacs, the lactose intolerant and anyone who simply wants to cut down on wheat, gluten or dairy, this easy-to-follow book features information on alternative ingredients, clear step-by-step instructions and irresistible recipes to give everyone the confidence to tackle free-from desserts. And one will ever guess that the amazing dishes you're serving are made without these classic baking ingredients.
- Author BiographyJulia Thomas was diagnosed with breast cancer two months into her pregnancy. In tandem with an experimental course of chemotherapy, she cut dairy out of her diet after taking nutritional advice. Many months later when she had recovered and her son was a toddler, she craved sweet treats but didn't want to be eating cakes laced with additives, preservatives and dairy. So she started adapting her favourite family recipes to make them dairy free. A year later, Cake Angels was launched - a freefrom artisan bakery making dairy-, wheat- and gluten-free cakes to order. This is her second book, following on from the success of Cake Angels: Amazing Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free Cakes.
- Author(s)Julia Thomas
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.