All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree (or Almost Free) Prescription Medications: Where and How to Get Them is a step-by-step guide to over 168 assistance programs offering thousands of prescription medicines for free (or almost free) to those who qualify. All of these programs require that you have insurance that provides prescription coverage and that you are ineligible for state Medicaid. These programs have income guidelines, but only 13 of them require your income to be less than $715 per month for a single person. Most of the programs allow a monthly income between $1,079 and $3,210 for single persons. Each drug company program has its own listing that includes everything you need to kw in order to apply for medications: .The name, address, and toll free phone number of each drug company,.Eligibility requirements,.Instructions on how to enroll in the program, .What your doctor will have to do,.What you will have to do,.Where the medication can (and cant) be mailed,.The amount of medication you are eligible to receive, .How long you will have to wait to receive your medication, and The number of refills you will be allowed.Take advantage of the savings offered by these free (or almost free) drug company programs by following the simple instructions in this book.
- Author BiographyDavid Johnson grew up in Michigan and now lives in the Pacific Northwest with his trusty sidekick Augie D. Dogg, two children, and two granddaughters. He earned a B.S. degree in Business Administration from Ferris State University in 1974, and he is currently working on his B.S. degree in Sociology. David says: We look around us and see things we feel or know should be changed. Our first thought is 'I am only one person. I cannot solve such a huge problem. What can I do?' David has shown that one person can do something and make a difference. What you do may not solve the entire problem, but it may solve a small piece of the problem.
- Author(s)David Johnson
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.