Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne-third of all women who conceive will have at least one miscarriage. This important book offers guidance for the sorrowing and helps them move on. It tackles the tough questions, including Why did this happen? and Should we try again? as well as exploring options for treatment and emotional healing. Free to Grieve has helped thousands of couples since it was first published nearly twenty years ago.
- Author BiographyMaureen Rank has authored or coauthored twelve books, is a former executive director of the Iowa Psychological Association, and is a leadership and organizational consultant. Maureen, the mother of two, makes her home in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Author(s)Maureen Rank
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.