All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany young, emerging Christian leaders, tired of fighting committees and boards over visional and operational issues, have given up on vocational ministry altogether or found avenues to express their kingdom passions outside of the local congregation. The resulting leadership drain has impacted the ability of congregations to remain on the forefront of kingdom advancing activity. How does a local congregation develop a decision-making ethos that maintains the clarity that hierarchy provides and still provides the creativity and collective wisdom of collaboration? Free to Lead offers an answer to this dilemma.
- Author BiographyRod Stafford is Senior Pastor of Fairfax Community Church. Over the past twenty-four years the congregation, located just outside Washington D.C., has grown from 100 to over 2,000 in weekend worship attendance. Stafford knows firsthand the frustration and heartache that occur when the decision-making ethos of a local church is unhealthy. His passion is to help local congregations examine the way they make decisions in order to increase their kingdom impact in the world.
- Author(s)Rod Stafford
- PublisherFree to Lead
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree to Lead
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.