All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Roemer challenges the morality of an ecomic system based on the private ownership of the means of production. Unless you start with a certain amount of wealth in such a society, you are only free to lose. This book addresses crucial questions of political philosophy and rmative ecomics in terms understandable by readers with a minimal kwledge of ecomics.
- Author BiographyJohn Roemer is Elizabeth S. and A. Varick Stout Professor of Political Science and Economics, Yale University.
- Author(s)JE Roemer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1988
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.