Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom foods reinvent our food supply from the foundation of the food chain to liberate us to make smart choices for healthier, delicious food. Food grown low on the food chain free us from the consumption, waste and pollution caused by modern industrial foods. Consumers do t have free choice today because Freedom Foods are t widely available. We need a revolution to transform our food supply. Freedom foods grow using abundance methods in peace microfarms. Abundance frees growers from fossil resources by using plentiful resources that will t run out -- sunshine, CO2 and waste, brine or ocean water. Peace microfarms are adaptable and scalable microcrop platforms that grow food sustainably, 20 to 30 times faster than industrial agriculture.
- Author(s)Mark R Edwards
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.