All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn December 1, 1955, Rosa Parks refused to move to the back of the bus and give up her seat to a white man. This refusal to give up her dignity sparked the Montgomery bus boycott, a yearlong struggle, and a major victory in the civil rights movement. Source tes, map, bibliography, index.
- Author(s)Russell Freedman
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width196 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.