All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMany Christians are locked in a cycle of addiction, particularly in the areas of alcohol and drug abuse. Many have turned to twelve-step programs for help. But where is the incredible power of Christ in this process? In a positive, ncondemning way, Anderson provides an alternative model of recovery for substance and alcohol abusers, a model that will also work for individuals struggling with other kinds of addictions. The first half of Freedom from Addictions tells the unbelievable story of Mike and Julia Quarles, and how Mike overcame a debilitating addiction to alcohol. He achieved success by applying the principles that make up the central theme of Dr. Anderson's message: that we are saints according to God's Word (Ephesians 1) and that true freedom comes from realizing our identity in Christ.
- Author BiographyDr. Neil T. Anderson is founder and president emeritus of Freedom in Christ Ministries. He was formerly the chairman of the Practical Theology Department at Talbot School of Theology. He holds five degrees from Talbot, Pepperdine University, and Arizona State University, and has authored several bestselling books on spiritual freedom, including Victory Over the Darkness and The Bondage Breaker. Julia Quarles, along with her husband, Mike, has been with Freedom in Christ Ministries since 1994. They currently direct the Freedom in Christ Recovery Ministry. They have coauthored the following books with Neil Anderson: Freedom from Addiction, Freedom from Addiction Workbook, and One Day at a Time. They have three grown children and seven grandchildren and live near Atlanta, Georgia. Mike Quarles, along with his wife, Julia, has been with Freedom in Christ Ministries since 1994. They currently direct the Freedom in Christ Recovery Ministry. They have coauthored the following books with Neil Anderson: Freedom from Addiction, Freedom from Addiction Workbook, and One Day at a Time. They have three grown children and seven grandchildren and live near Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Julia Quarles,Mike Quarles,Neil T Anderson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/06/1996
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.