All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen World War II broke out in Europe, it was the beginning of a race to build bombs and war machines. Following the war, a new arms race began between the U.S. and theSoviet Union. Today, nations continue to build dangerous weapons. Read why the freedom from fear is still important more than 70 years after President Franklin Roosevelt spoke of it. And learn about ways people are working to eliminate the arms of war and ensure freedom from fear around the world. Book features: Table of Contents; Glossary; Additional Resources including books, web sites, interactive sites, and source tes; Index; Photos and captions.
- Author(s)Bryon Cahill
- PublisherRed Chair Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleFour Freedoms
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Chair Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.