All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work features 25 new and unique projects to enjoy and inspire. Freeform knitting and crochet is taking the craft world by storm. Freeform knitting and crochet is a new and invative trend that is taking the crafting world by storm. It focuses on the individual crafter's creativity and imagination, allowing them to work with colours, designs and textures that would t be found together in traditional patterns. Freeformations features 25 brand new projects that will inspire the reader to discover their inner artist and create their very own masterpieces. The volume looks at all the techniques needed to enjoy this fantastic new craft and put the fun back into knitting and crochet.
- Author BiographyJenny Dowde is renowned throughout the craft world for her unique and innovative approach to knitting and crochet.
- Author(s)Jenny Dowde
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMilner Craft Series
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour )
- Weight772 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.