All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs worry wearing you out? Whether it's losing sleep over a deadline, fretting about a relationship, or constantly thinking about what you should have done or said, anxiety makes life feel like a race from one overwhelming situation to the next. Freeing Yourself from Anxiety reveals the real secret to reducing stress: t positive thinking, but possible thinking. In this breakthrough guide, Dr. Tamar Chansky shows you dozens of simple yet powerful strategies you can use at any time to transform your anxious thoughts, conquer perfectionism and procrastination, and improve the way your brain reacts to stress, even without medication.For anyone suffering with an anxiety disorder or depression, or who simply wants to handle everyday challenges more optimally and successfully, Dr. Chansky's invative program will help you breathe easier. Get ready to feel calm, confident, more like yourself again--and free to create the life you want.
- Author BiographyPsychologist Tamar Chansky, PhD, is the founder and director of the Children's Center for OCD and Anxiety and the author of Freeing Your Child from Anxiety. She lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Tamar E. Chansky
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.