All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have the passion and the creativity for fashion? Why t earn a living from it?
The Freelance Fashion Designer's Handbook is your essential guide on how to go it alone, covering what to expect, making sure you get paid, planning your time, keeping up with your accounts, compiling technical packages for garments. It is your portable mentor, equipping you to work independently.
Part 1 covers all the information to becoming a freelance designer such as creating a basic freelance contract, invoicing, how to find work, tax returns and much more. All supported with case studies.
Part 2 contains the technical aspects of being a designer - including how to compile full technical packages for garments to be manufactured abroad.
- Author(s)Paula Keech
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight388 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm