All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFreelance photography offers one of the most diverse, exciting and fulfilling careers. But it is also a demanding career that requires a wide variety of skills, a solid understanding of the market, patience and productivity. Cliff and Nancy Hollenbeck, the successful photography team has spent decades developing and refining these skills, which they present to the reader in a -nsense guide to the nitty-gritty of working as a successful freelance photographer.
- Author BiographyCliff Hollenbeck and Nancy Hollenbeck are one of the leading travel photography and film making teams. Together they own and operate Hot Shot Productions and Hollenbeck Photography--a flourishing film business and a still photography company. They are the coauthors of Great Travel Photography, Make-up Techniques for Photography, and Portrait of Hawaii. They live in Seattle.
- Author(s)Cliff Hollenbeck,Nancy Hollenbeck
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication12/10/2009
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight507 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.