All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreeloading looks at the pervasive nature of internet piracy and its effect on creators who are struggling to make a living from their popular music, literature and films. It also propsoes practical solutions for the freeloaders among us who would rather do the right thing.
- Author BiographyChris Ruen, a Brooklyn-based freelance writer whose work has appeared in The New York Times and Slate, is a former contributing editor for Cool'eh magazine. He has covered music culture for Tiny Mix Tapes, a Minneapolis based online music magazine.
- Author(s)Chris Ruen
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight285 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.