Freeloading: How Our Insatiable Appetite for Free Content is Starving Creativity by Chris Ruen (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by lou69emporium
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreeloading looks at the pervasive nature of internet piracy and its effect on creators who are struggling to make a living from their popular music, literature and films. It also propsoes practical solutions for the freeloaders among us who would rather do the right thing.
- Author BiographyChris Ruen, a Brooklyn-based freelance writer whose work has appeared in The New York Times and Slate, is a former contributing editor for Cool'eh magazine. He has covered music culture for Tiny Mix Tapes, a Minneapolis based online music magazine.
- Author(s)Chris Ruen
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight285 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.