All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor too long have the rms of society found its way into Freemasonry and leading men of a Masonic Lodge, instead of the beauty of Freemasonry being taught and sending this light into the world within enlightened minds that produces a better society. The kwledge found within the walls of a lodge can make a man truly a better man within his faith, a better father, son, husband and ultimately a better man for the world. There are issues, academic and social, that are preventing this process from happening in Masonic lodges today. For centuries, a Masonic Lodge has been the place of higher learning. Kings, scholars, presidents, white collar and blue collar individuals, have all advanced the beauty that the Creator of humankind, God, has innately placed within each of us. Like the power of centripetal force, goodness revolving in the center attracts goodness to it. In America, this circular motion is stalling and causes a regression in positive men emanating the beauty of the craft into society. Quietly, the separation of men due to the darkness of America's past hampers the liberation of each heart. A lack of the ability to invest time in each Mason, as was available in the past during the golden age of the fraternity, to instill in him the beauty of truly being a point within a circle of ALL mankind, has created a domi effect of negative repercussions that is gaining traction with the ability of masons to communicate and see masonry practiced in all parts of the world like never before. Now is the time to halt the slide and get back to the foundation and intent of the craft. No longer can we quietly hide behind the long existing reverence and mystic of the craft and hope the social issues that led to a division of men, and the lack of holding each Brethren accountable of the responsibility to Master the Craft and being truly declared a Master Builder, will quietly be held to a minimum until the Fraternity recovers by a hopeful influx of new inventive minds. These men are already here entering our lodges seeking light and finding the old ideas working against new ones. Traditions founded out of practice and t of ancient usage and logic guarding the door of true spiritual growth. Men seeking kwledge should t be outcasts within the mirity. There does exist Masonic Grand Lodges that are proactive in these departments, but they are t eugh. If we are to continue to produce men that are to lead society into the beautiful humanity that God intends, and that our ancient kwledge was designed to induce, we must all be on one accord. This book is the baring of my thoughts, mistakes and ultimately- my clarity of mind and spirit. This book is my story, my ideas, and my vision to a better social climate within the Fraternity. It is my humble experience in Black and White
- Author BiographyCharles M. Harper Sr. is a Master Mason from the under the Constitution of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of the State of Illinois, as well as the United Grand Lodge of England, who is active in the Craft Lodge as a Lodge Officer. He is also a member of the York Rite Bodies, the Scottish Rite as a Speaker and a Writer for the Valley of Chicago, the Allied Masonic Degrees as an Officer, and a member of the Shrine. He is also an honorary member of both African Lodge No. 459, and The Hiram Revels Congressional Consistory no. 4142, United Supreme Council, Prince Hall Affiliated, Southern Jurisdiction. His focus is always towards education and enlightenment. He is a writer for the Living Stones Magazine, a magazine for Freemasons, www.livingstonesmagazine.com. His personal journey in Freemasonry is one that is unfortunately not unique, but also not widely known either. After petitioning and being accepted to an irregular lodge in 2004, and becoming a clandestine Master Mason in 2005, and ultimately becoming informed and ultimately educated about the irregularity of his masonic standing by his father and other notable masons, with determination to seek the truth, the author traveled a road through history, philosophy, and racism, to become a regular Master Mason in 2010. Being a man of bi-racial heritage, both black and white, he learned of things not spoken of in mixed company, or publically, until the age of the internet where masons from one side of the world have begun to speak with others as never before. Looking to be a bridge builder for future generations of Freemasons in closing the social gaps between Masons, Charles has placed the lessons he has learned in writing to inspire conversations for the betterment of the fraternity of Freemasons.
- Author(s)Charles M Harper Sr
- PublisherCharles M. Harper Sr.
- Date of Publication26/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharles M. Harper Sr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.