Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn Freer Markets within the USA, the author evaluates present tax system and other tax proposals. He suggests gradual, practical, free-market changes that reduce specialized tax breaks and level the playing field for the working person. Instead of having specialized tax breaks for nearly every type of income in which actual work is t involved, a free-market approach suggests moving toward taxing different types of income the same. The author suggests ways to make social security and Medicare more solvent, health care more affordable, the federal government more financially sound, and the ecomy more stable and efficient. Topics such as monetary policy, market bubbles, trade agreements, immigration, unions, employment, national debt, spending, and voting are also discussed.
- Author(s)Doug Seger
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.