All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the Eastern healing arts and modern science, Dr. Simon leads readers to transform the core misunderstandings that inhibit the body's natural healing response. His 5-step process has helped thousands release emotional pain, find freedom from the past and reclaim natural health and happiness. Dr. Simon shows readers how to gently coax the hidden meaning within each illness into the open to release the life-damaging beliefs and memories that contribute to chronic pain, anxiety, obesity, depression, addictive behaviour and more. With compassion, awareness and a great depth of experience, Dr. Simon leads readers to a safe, deep opportunity for healing and transformation.
- Author BiographyDavid Simon is a pioneer in mind-body medicine. He studied shamanism as an anthropology student, as well as meditation, yoga and holistic healing. A qualified Neurologist, he directs the Chopra Center's flagship programmes and workshops. With Dr. Deepak Chopra, he has written several books, including The Ten Commitments, Vital Energy and Return to Wholeness. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)David Simon
- PublisherChopra Enterprises LLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintChopra Enterprises LLC
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.