All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionWould You Like Delicious And Healthy Freezer Meals Ready When You Are?Would you like to enjoy your favorite foods anytime without having to spend every night in the kitchen? How about having healthy meals ready for your family at a moments tice? Or maybe you just want to kw how to properly prepare and freeze your meals for later? If that sounds like you then keep reading...In this book you'll find over 30 delicious make ahead freezer meals to satisfy your tastebuds! Not only that but you'll also learn how to freeze food properly, how to keep food safe to eat and how to save time and money by cooking in batches. You'll be amazed how much time you can save by using simple freezer meal recipes. Preparing your meals once or twice a week means that you'll have eugh food to last the whole week without having to cook every single night. Your life will be much easier and you'll have so much extra time to spend doing what you truly love. Once the cooking and freezing is done in a batch, you're spared the task of cooking lunch and dinner and sometimes even breakfast for the next 3-7 days! You Can Imagine How Much Time And Energy You'll Save!If cooked and frozen properly, freezer meals are actually just as healthy and fresh as meals prepared the same day. Most food, and especially desserts lend themselves well to freezing. Desserts sometimes taste even better after you freeze them! This is the best home based method available to preserve cooked food and the nutrients, colors and flavors while avoiding having to cook before eating. Cooking ahead and freezing meals has many advantages. Here's A Preview Of What You'll Discover Inside...
- How to simplify the process of preparing freezer meals
- How to shop and cook in batches, saving you valuable time and energy!
- 33 delicious recipes for every occasion
- Tips and tricks on freezing foods properly--and how to avoid dreaded freezer burn
- The best types of containers to use for your make ahead meals
- How to treat fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and poultry before cooking to freeze
- Guidelines for how long to store foods to prevent spoilage
- The kinds of changes that happen when you freeze cooked food
- Which foods freeze well and which foods don't
- How to thaw and cook your meals properly when you're ready to eat them
- Plus, so much more...
- Author BiographySara Elliott Price is a best selling author in the health and self development genres. From a very early age she knew she had a passion to help others become healthier, better versions of themselves and her dream has come alive through her writing. Sara enjoys writing books on health and self-help topics as well as a sampling of other subjects that she is passionate about. She considers herself an avid learner--especially when it comes to nutrition and how our lifestyles affect our health. In her spare time she enjoys practicing yoga, developing easy and delicious healthy recipes and spending time with friends and family.
- Author(s)Sara Elliott Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.