French Bistro: Restaurant-Quality Recipes for Appetizers, Entrees, Desserts, and Drinks by Maria Zihammou (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe corner bistro offers all the highlights of French cuisine: crepes, bouillabaisse, ratatouille, and beef bourguignne--all with rustic flair, simple ingredients, and impeccable flavors. Now, with Maria Zihammou's French Bistro, you can cook up the authentic tastes of France in your own kitchen. Each recipe shows how intricate meals steeped in culinary tradition can be re-created with simple techniques using modern ingredients and equipment. This is a tribute to proper French cuisine, featuring bistro takes on such classics as: Marinated olives Croque-monsieur and croque-madame: open sandwich with ham and cheese Pan-bagnat: picnic sandwich with tuna and veggies Quiche lorraine Soupe a l'oign: French onion soup Entrecote with bearnaise And many more mouthwatering dishes In addition, a chapter on cheese shows the proper making of a cheese course--a French tradition. French Bistro takes you into the world of cozy French neighborhoods and cuisine with a charming design and gorgeous, photographs. Discover the joys of French cooking and be inspired by passionate food! Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMaria Zihammou is a freelance journalist and food stylist. In her inspiring cooking philosophy, the raw ingredients are key, the cooking is simple, and the food is a delight to eat. Asa Dahlgren is a food photographer.
- Author(s)Maria Zihammou
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight785 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byAsa Dahlgren
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.