Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.80+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by tads-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA fully illustrated and handy guide to over 350 French cheeses - from Alsace to Vancluse, covering classic French cheeses to little-kwn regional specialities. Features clear at-a-glance factboxes detailing the characteristics of each cheese, how they are made and tasting and storing tips. Perfect for any cheese lover - kw what to look for and where to find it with the finest guide to French Cheeses.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEyewitness Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight464 g
- Width128 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.