All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkoldo Book One introduces French grammar and language at a level suitable for 6 - 10 year olds. Its use of short conversations, questions and answers, songs and activities help pupils develop a confident understanding of the French language. There is help with pronunciation and singing on the Ecole Alouette YouTube channel.
- Author BiographyLucy Montgomery was born in 1955. She studied French and Music at Homerton College Cambridge and having taught French at primary level, began Ecole Alouette on the family farm in 1991. Since then the business has grown world wide. She and her husband, Robert live and farm on the Isle of Skye.
- Author(s)Lucy Montgomery
- PublisherEcole Alouette
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePrimary French for Children
- Place of PublicationBirchington, Kent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcole Alouette
- Content NoteFully illustrated in colour
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.