All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFrench Cinema: A Student's Book is an introduction to French cinema, in English. This text includes the history of the origins of French film, an explanation of how to analyze a film, a lexicon of French cinema terms, and an analysis of 17 major masterpieces of French filmmaking. A parallel French version of this text is also available, so the same course can be taught to students of French culture as well as students of French language.
- Author BiographyAlan J. Singerman (Ph.D. Indiana University), is Professor of French (retired 2007), taught French language, literature, civilization, and film at Davidson since 1982. He studied in Paris, Strasbourg, Freiburg (Germany), and Montpellier, where he received a Masters degree in film studies in 1985. He lived ten years in France, directing study abroad programs in Pau, Rennes, and Montpellier. His publications focus on the 18th-century French novel and French cinema.
- Author(s)Alan J. Singerman
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication27/09/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.