All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative collection of essays brings together archaeological research on French colonial sites from Maryland, South Carolina, the Gulf Coast and Lower Mississippi Valley, the Caribbean, and French Guiana to explore the nature of French colonization. Specific contributions explore foodways, ceramics, plantations, architecture, and colonial interactions with Africans and Native Americans, all with an eye to what makes the French colonial endeavor distinct from better-kwn British or Spanish experience.
- Author BiographyKenneth G. Kelly is professor of anthropology at the University of South Carolina, USA where he teaches historical archaeology and African archaeology. Meredith D. Hardy is an archaeologist with the National Park Service-Southeast Archeological Center.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFlorida Museum of Natural History: Ripley P.Bullen Series
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note11 black & white photographs, 19 line art, 17 tables
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKenneth G. Kelly,Meredith D. Hardy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.