All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.37
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.39
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.65
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.74
About this product
- DescriptionIn France, people have long taken pride in their deeply rooted traditions and in preserving the recipes of their regional heritage - which means the French have a determined hold on their beloved, classic dishes, the ones that their mothers and grandmothers made.This is French Comfort Food. Author Hillary Davis collected the recipes in this book from friends and acquaintances made while living in France, recipes handed down through the years, as well as modern family remakes of the originals. Discover French-style brunches, savoury nibbles, family recipes, suppers for friends and the unequalled pleasure of a perfect creme caramel. With recipes for a divine mac and cheese inspired by Paul Bocuse to aligot, the ultimate mashed potatoes, Davis shows how home cooking a la francaise is comfort cooking at a whole new level.
- Author BiographyHillary Davis is the author of Cuisine Nicoise, as well as the writer and creator of the popular food blog Marche Dimanche.
- Author(s)Hillary Davis
- PublisherArbon Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCrows Nest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintArbon Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.