All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere are over 170 recipes of traditional French appetizers, entrees, and desserts that members of the French National Assembly, representing the myriad regions of their native country, have decided to share with the world. None of the recipes are chic, trendy, minimalist, or uvelle cuisine. The diversity and originality of these recipes is representative of France's rich culinary heritage.
- Author BiographyFrancoise Branget is a member of the National Assembly of France. She represents the Doubs department and is a member of the Union for a Popular Movement. Jeannette Seaver is a long-time publisher and the author of several cookbooks.
- Author(s)Francoise Branget
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcade Publishing
- Content Note270 illustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.