Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the theoretical and pedagogical implications of redefining French Studies as an interdisciplinary field, while providing practical examples of the kind of criticism that such a shift would entail.
- Author BiographyMarie-Pierre Le Hir is Treuhaft Associate Professor of French at Case Western Reserve University. Dana Strand is Professor of French at Carleton College, Minnesota, and is the author of Colette: A Study of the Short Fiction.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note8 black and white halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDana Strand,Marie-Pierre Le Hir
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.