All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionLong trusted as the most comprehensive, up-to-date and user-friendly grammar available, French Grammar and Usage provides students and teachers with a complete guide to French as it is written and spoken today. It includes clear and concise descriptions of all the main grammatical phemena of French, and their use, illustrated by numerous examples taken from contemporary French, and distinguishes the most common forms of usage, both formal and informal. This combination of reference grammar and manual of current usage will prove invaluable to students and teachers of French from intermediate through to advanced level. Praised for its clear lay-out and lucid explanations, the new edition includes updated examples, enhanced cross-referencing and expanded explanations of toriously difficult points of grammar.
- Author BiographyRoger Hawkins is Professor of Language and Linguistics at the University of Essex. Richard Towell is Emeritus Professor of French Applied Linguistics at the University of Salford and a past President of the Association of French Language Studies.
- Author(s)Richard Towell,Roger Hawkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Reference Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date02/03/2015
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight924 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.