All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering the impact of Hegel on French philosophy from the 1920s to the beginning of the 21st century, Baugh's narrative makes clear that Hegel's influence on French philosophy has been profound, and can be traced through all the major intellectual movements and thinkers.
- Author BiographyBruce Baugh is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University College of Cariboo.
- Author(s)Bruce Baugh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.