All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdiomatic speech undergoes constant change in all languages. Updated to reflect current informal written and spoken expressions in French, this pocket-size book presents approximately 2,000 idiomatic French expressions, followed up with their English translations and meanings.
- Author(s)David Sices
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height80 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.