All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis 3rd volume in the Officers and Soldiers series, shows in extraordinary detail the uniforms of the foot soldiers of Napoleon's Imperial Guard. This is a dream book for the modeler and historian alike and is packed full of full color images, using Histoire & Collection's extremely talented team of graphic artists.
- Author BiographySince the seventies, Andre Jouineau has dedicated himself to studies in history and uniforms. Regular contributor to various magazines, he was appointed official painter of the Army in 1985 (title kept until 1994). Then, in the mid-nineties, he tackled computer illustration, which allowed creating a new uniformology genus.
- Author(s)Andre Jouineau,Jean-Marie Mongin
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleOfficers & Soldiers
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content Note220 color illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width241 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.