All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on a corpus of films from France, Belgium and Switzerland, French-language Road Cinema contends that where is the impulse to remap the spaces and identities of 'New Europe' more evident than in French-language cinema.
- Author BiographyAssistant Professor of French at the University of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Michael Gott
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.