Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $3.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 19th-century France, Gilles de la Trave persuades Colette, a young and beautiful peasant girl from one of his estates, to become his mistress and live the life of a Parisian courtesan. However, it is his son Victor that she loves and expects to marry. In a moment of passion and curiosity she confesses her sins to the local priest, unaware that the cure has his own agenda: one which involves himself and Victor. Shocked, Colette takes the only sensible option for a young girl from the provinces she flees to Paris to immerse herself in a life of wild indulgence and luxury!
- Author BiographyOlivia Christie is the author of Dance of Obsession and French Manners, both available from Black Lace.
- Author(s)Olivia Christie
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Lace
- Weight155 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.24Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.