All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-confessed loafer Time Moore, seduced by the speed and glamour of the biggest annual sporting even in the world, sets out to cycle the course of the Tour de France. All 3,630km of it. Racing old men on butchers' bikes and chased by cows, Moore soon resorts to standard race tactics - cheating and drugs - in a hilarious and moving tale of true adventure.
- Author BiographyTim Moore's books include French Revolutions, Do Not Pass Go, Spanish Steps and Nul Points and I Believe in Yesterday. He lives in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for WH Smith Book Awards (Travel Writing) 2002.
- Author(s)Tim Moore
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/10/2012
- Content Notemaps
- Weight208 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.