All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrench Studies in and for the 21st Century draws together a range of key scholars to examine the current state of French Studies in the UK, taking account of the variety of factors which have made the discipline what it is. The book looks ahead to the place of French Studies in a world that is increasingly interdisciplinary, and where student demands, new techlogies and transnational education are changing the ways in which we learn, teach, research and assess. Required reading for all UK French Studies scholars, the book will also be an essential text for the French Studies community worldwide as it grapples with current demands and plans for the future.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Lane Philippe Lane is Cultural Counsellor at the French Embassy in Jordan and Visiting Fellow Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. Michael Worton is Vice-Provost and Fielden Professor of French Language and Literature, at University College London.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael Worton,Philippe Lane
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.